When I was pregnant I started haveing very painful cramping with dark brown discharge or sometimes it was more yellow. Doctor said it was Bacterial Vaginosis, an infection. He gave me some antibiotics. It got better, but now a couple years later and not pregnant. I'm expirenceing a similar discharge along with cramping. Period not due for at least two weeks, but I haven't been taking my pills the way I should. I took like three the other day just to catch back up. I haven't had sex since before my last period, so I'm not pregnant! Could the BV be coming back again? Can someone help me?

textI just had a c-section two months ago (my third c-section but...) this time was horrible. The "doctor" who stitched me back up didn't pull the ends tight enough so the ends were opened up until a few weeks ago (he was a student doctor). And right before and after I stopped bleeding from "after baby period" there was a brown discharge, and I had my period again about two weeks after that also ending with a brown discharge. But I've had brown discharge before stopping my period (that's normal) but this discharge is thick and has the yellowish color along with it. Now it is a new month and I am having brown discharge and very bad cramps in my stomach and lower back. Do you think it is what you had? I don't understand, and my doctor about isn't for two weeks (that is all they had, i was supposed to go in for my 6 week check-up 2 weeks ago). Someone help me.