Hi all
I am struggling to understand why everytime I drink I wake up with a cold? This only happens to me if I have had a few drinks and it makes me feel absolutley terrible. Every morning after drinking I feel like I can't breathe properly cos my nose is so full of tar like consistency catah. Later on in the day when I have blown it all away I start to feel better slightly? Does this happen to anyone else on the planet and why does this happen??? Am I allergic to booze ??

What are you experiencing is some kind of hangover. Hangover does resemble a lot like a cold. And how much is few drinks? Maybe you should try to drink less and then see what happens, or maybe you should try some other type of alcohol. Vine is the best solution for girls. First of all if you have some boundaries and you know that you can drink a few glasses and not the entire bottle the day after drinking shouldn't be so terrible. And do you dance? Because when you do you are sweating out certain amount of alcohol and you are having a great time with your friend and you are keeping your body in shape. I think that you will agree this is something worth considering. And if you try this and still experience cold like symptoms maybe you should visit your doctor, just in case.  

i barely drink and suffer after 2 or 3 with cold like symptoms and a really heavy stomach.. may be we should just give up the drink! :(

Don't have ice with your drinks. Ice does that to me