hey my name is marrissa im 14 and im pregnant me and my bf josh are in yr 9 and im 19 weeks prego i have told him but the other day he told me that he smokes weed and drinks an sh*t he gave me some weed and i was stupied to take it it was just one of those moods you get whe n prego but scence he gave me it i have been craving for weed can ny pne help

hunny i know its going to be tough especially because your pregnnant and the body wants what the body wants but try satisfying thatt  carving with something else. when ever u get that craving for pot just think of that little one inside you and think about what could happen to it by smoking. when i was pregnant i ate oreo mcflerries with french fries and that knocked out my cravings for smerinoffs which is alcohol incase u didnt know. but hopefully this helps at leasr a little

yh i no wat smerinoffs is i crave fo r it n ok thx

as a doctor
you should not smoke weed
it will harm you unborn babie
it you crave weed go to a doctor to get some ting to stop them

NEVER smoke while you're pregnant! this goes to all u lil ladies out there that are expecting a lil baby!