My kid, 15 years old and going to high school, wants to start bicycle training in a local cycling club. He got interested by hearing my brother's stories (he trained cycling back in his days). Anyway, I also got interested in cycling bicycles, especially their price. But also, I don't want anything to happen to my son because of a bad bike quality. Do you have any suggestion?

Well, it's hard not to please your child's wish, but you have to be aware that in his age he might easily lose interest in cycling and transfer it to something else. Anyway, cycling is excellent exercise and you should buy him some good bike. Just look out for a light one with good tires. These are two important things for a cycling biker. And, even if he stops cycling, you can always give it a try. I certainly did, and was far from disappointed.