I like to drive my mountain bike very much. Since I was a kid I always had some bike, so I really get used to it. Lately I have noticed that many bikers are wearing real cycling clothes, so I wonder if it really has advantages comparing to the regular clothes.
Since I am not professional biker, I have doubts about that kind of clothes but as I see many bikers who are wearing it I have started to change my opinion.

Hi, cycling is my favorite sport and I was wearing ordinary sport clothes for a long time. Last year my girlfriend bought me real cycling clothes and I have to admit that didn't know would I wear it at all. It always looked too tight for my taste and because of that pretty funny.
One day it was pretty windy weather so I decided to wear my birthday present. And what would I say but …wow! They take sweat from your skin to the outside, they normally have a high collar at the back to protect your neck from the sun, and some can be zipped up to the neck at the front to keep out chilly headwinds
It is especially important to wear a proper cycling jersey in cold weather because a soaked t-shirt feels much colder than a jersey.
And after all I am warmly recommending you to wear cycling clothes because there are many advantages which you will experience.