Cycling is the best sport ever! I’ve never trained it professionally but ever since I was a kid I had at first a tricycle and after that numerous bikes, meaning that I spent all my life on the bike. I’m having certain health problems at the moment. My prostate is bigger than it should be and I still don’t want to quit! It would really kill me if I had to stop cycling.

Yes, cycling is a real enjoyment! I’m also an amateur and I don’t know much about that, but maybe you don’t have to stop cycling because of your prostate problem. You’ve probably heard of Lance Armstrong, the famous cyclist, who had a successful testicle cancer surgery and he was back on the road after that. Moreover, he won Tour de France! So, if he didn’t have any complications, and his condition was pretty hard, I don’t think that you should worry. The only thing you can do is buy that expensive, quality saddle. There are saddles specially designed to eliminate the pressure on pubic area and prostate. So, hang on and keep on cycling. That’s the best you can do for yourself.