Hi, I am very worried about my weight. As the years go by I find that I put on the pounds faster than it takes me to lose them. I think that I should start some kind of physical activity as soon as possible. The only problem is that there are so many options that I can not decide which one would be best for me. I believe that because I often work long hours that a program that I can follow when I find the time would be the best. I own a bike so I thought to start cycling. The problem is that I don't know if cycling is a good way to lose weight. Can you help me to choose the right workout program?

Hi, you have already chosen the right thing for you. Cycling is the best and fastest method for losing weight. When you cycle you burn calories faster than with any other activity. It is also a great way to strengthen your muscles, especially abs and buttocks and I know that these are the problematic areas for every girl. And because it is a workout that you can do by yourself you get to decide when the best time to workout is. You also get to spend more time outdoors. Cycling will not only help you to lose weight but it will improve your health and general well-being.

Its true intense cycling burns more calories per hour than any other activity! Not to mention there are many different challenges you can do on a bike that will keep it interesting for yourself like time trials, heart rate zone training, hills, and distance. Get a book or research more online about how to use a bike for your fitness routines.

Cycling also called bicycling or biking, is the use of bicycles for transport, recreation, or for sport. Persons engaged in cycling are referred to as "cyclists" or less commonly. as "bicyclists". Apart from two-wheeled bicycles, "cycling" also includes the riding of unicycles, tricycles, quadracycles, and similar human-powered vehicles.