I have problems with my bike. Since I like trail cycling, dirt and dust are constant problems because I can’t protect my chain properly. Also I usually cycle in the rain so I’m afraid that it can get rusty. Do you have any suggestion about what I can do? I clean my bike regularly but still the chain gets dirty very fast.

Hello. The magic word is White Lightning Lubricant. It’s a special waxing lube for oiling bicycle chain. It’s perfectly dry and when you apply it, the film creates and dries immediately. It’s hard for dirt to stick to the protective film, but even if it does, the particles of the film create and the dirt flakes. The chain will be in perfect shape even when you ride in the rain and the lube will protect it from rusting. It can be used for cleaning all other parts of the crankset. Don’t worry and just buy a can of White Lightning Lube and bring it with you whenever you go for a ride.