i have been getting a runny thin brown substance coming from my vagina and im worried because i have no idea what it can be. i have had sex but its only been with the one boy who has been my boyfriend for over a year now. i am on the pill so we have been having unpretected sex. for a few weeks now i have been getting this brown substance, its not there all the time its like discharge it just comes whenever.i have also been getting stomach cramps like i am going to take my period but i havent. i took my last pill 4 days ago so i should be due my period any time now. so could you help me and give me an idea of what it might be ? thanks.

i have had the same problem but i have had unprotected sex juat a couple of days ago!!
could anybody tell me if i am pregnant? ive had the brown substance, cramps like period pains and i am suffering from backache and headaches!!
could somebody help me 2!!

Brown discharge is old blood. So, it could be some old blood from ovulation, or something. It doesn't mean that you are pregnant, especially if you only had sex a couple of days ago. If you miss your period, take a pregnancy test. That is the only way to really know if you are pregnant or not.

there is no magical way to know unfortunately...all you can really do is wait and see if you miss your cycle and if you do take a test.

If you are on the pill this is not "unprotected sex" in terms of pregnancy...it offers more protection than a condom...it is unprotected in yerms of STDs though

Spotting or "brown dicharge" is considered normal during ovulation, b4 or after period, and/ or during "implantation of pregnancy"...it could be any of these things but it does not mean you are definately pregnant...sorry i cant give you a better answer