I've been on birth control for a while, I ended up messing it up so I waited two months to let my period regulate and then get back on it again. I was having sex regularly this whole time, protected and not protected (using the pull out method) I started the pill again the Sunday after my last period. Two weeks into my pack I started to get some brown goopy discharge mixed with blood and really bad cramps. I am assuming it is just because of taking the pill again. Its been going on for about a week now and I am getting worried. I have been looking online and a lot of people have been saying they were pregnant when this happened to them. I called my obgyn and they said to take a pregnancy test which I did. It was negative but to be on the safe side I have to take another one on Thursday. I am really nervous. I am 19 years old and no where near to be a mom.

The same exact thing is happening to me right now. Was off the pill for 2 months and still having sex, just counted the weeks. Started back on the pill and started having a brown goopy discharge with a little bit of blood. It's been a week and a half now. Took a test last week with negative results but will try another one. I also have an appointment with my obgyn tomorrow afternoon. Did some research like you and also thinking I might be having a miscarriage.

What was the result of your second test? Did you go see your doctor?