Hi, folks. My neighbor suffers from schizophrenia for a longer time. However, I think her parents are dealing with it with alternative methods. I would like to know something more about this. Do you think it really has any kind of effect? What is your opinion about this? Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I have heard that some people are dealing with schizophrenia with alternative methods. However, this is a serious disease and one should be very careful. I have heard about homeopathic medicines that are used in this purpose. Some medicines are good for sudden onset of schizophrenia and acute crisis. Those would be: stramonium, Belladona, Acconite, etc. There are medicines that show effect if there is a manifestation of suicidal tendencies and depression. In that case, I should suggest: Ars-alb, Cimicifuga, Psorinum, etc. In any case, an expert should be consulted about this. I hope this helps. Bye!