Hello, guys. My neighbor has been diagnosed systemic sclerosis. I know that this is a serious condition and that it cannot be cured. However, there must be something that can be done. What are the methods for dealing with systemic sclerosis? I would really appreciate all your replies. Thanks for all. Bye!

Hello. First, high elevations of blood pressure must be stopped. Otherwise, it can hurt kidneys. Captopril is used here. Mild Raynaud’s phenomenon may require only warming and protection. Moderate forms of Raynaud may require medications that open arteries such as nifedipine, nicardipine or topical nitroglycerin. Prozac, an antidepressant, can also be helpful for circulation. For esophagus changes, omeprazol is recommended. Constipation troubles are treated with increased fiber intake. For more details, you should talk to a specialist. Bye!