So about two weeks ago [when I should have been ovulating] the condom slipped off while my boyfriend and I were having sex. I was supposed to get my period today and I got it yesterday, which isn't really that uncommon for me-it's usually a day or so early or late. The only thig is though, I can't tell if it's my period or decidual bleeding. It's still the normal color but it's lighter . . . I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, but that's definately my next move . . . does anyone have any answers? I'm scare dout of my mind. :'(

I am 42 years old and just had sex for the first time in 3 years. I was ovulating but really did not think about birth control because I have not needed it since I was not having sex. Now, I had 2 pink spotting days, on and off. Then the spotting was gone, and 3 days later I started with pink blood, which turned to reddish brown blood and now it is more red but very watery. There are no clots or cramps. I am due to get my peiod in 2 days, but have been having this bleeding for 3 days. I, too wonder if I am pregnant. I know what a period is like, and am very regular. This is not a period. Could I really be pregnant at 42?

Okay; so I have had pregnancy symptoms for about a week and a half now. The emergency room diagnosed it as a urinary tract infection; although I did not have the painful urination; or any other signs beside white blood cells! I have absolutely no idea why they diagnosed it with that. Regardless: I am off the medicine; went back and they said I was all better; but 2 days later up until now I am still getting sick! I was supposed to start my period on Monday; and I got brown spotting Tuesday morning and now the period blood is coming back. It's pretty light and thin though. I was wondering if this could be decidual bleeding? I took a HPT and it said negative- I checked an hour later and it had a faint line for positive. By the time I tried for the second test the next day I couldn't pee for 5 seconds and therefore the test didn't work. So; how long should I wait before testing or do you think I should stop worrying about it and not test again?

Symptoms: painful stomach aches, nausea every night, tender breasts, late period, brown spotting during period, just a feeling that i'm pregnant

Also: I missed a birth control pill and was about 5 hours late on the pill the weekends I did have unprotected sex.

PLEASE HELP!
I'm looking for an answer in short dayss!

PLEASE> THANK YOU!
TTC :-)