ive bin having pain below my stomach but ive been ill for a few days being sick so i didnt eat for 48 hours as i thought it was a stomach bug, yesterday when i went to toilet i noticed some very light pail blood, i didnt think much of it then today ive started bleeding heavier and the blood is really dark and theres like really little dark spots in it looks like a clot broke up, im only due on my period in 2 weeks time so im confused and worried thinking is it an early miscarriage could some please help me with some advice

It may be that your period came early, or it's more likely to be decidual bleeding. Are you typically on a regular cycle? I'm having something similar happen to me right now. My cycle is always on time and never early or late. So when I had some bright red blood (but not even enough to fill a tampon) with tiny clots I found out it could be something called decidual bleeding. It means that part of your uterine lining will shed, it's not the part attached to the placenta. Sometimes it's havy and other times it's light, normally happening in the first trimester. It can also give false negatives on HPTs. You could possibly be pregnant :). What I'm doing is waiting a few days after the bleeding and pain has stopped to retest and make a Doctor's appointment. I hope it all works out for you!!

i started my period 2 weeks early and its spotting coming and going for 2 days now second day havent seen any blood yet agin we think its early season changen can someone give me a little advice on that.