Hello

I been on the depo shot for 5 years, I'm 21 years old, i have no kids. I dont have periods at all. This week I have been bleeding well spotting light red blood and today i spotted brown blood, its not been heavy or anything. I'm also feeling bloated. My breasts are not tender or anything, and i'm not having any cramps. I was wondering do you think i'm possibly having implantation bleeding

Well, considering you don’t have any periods I don’t think you could be experiencing any implantation bleeding because there were no chances that you got pregnant since you were not ovulating!
Have you stopped taking depo shots?

What is a period? It is a consequence of ovulation during which an egg is released from the ovary. If this egg meats a spermatozoid on its way to the uterus, it gets fertilized and you get pregnant. During ovulation, a uterus lining is growing to embed the fertilized egg. When the fertilized egg crawls up into the uterus lining, this is called implantation.
If the released egg is not fertilized by spermatozoid, pregnancy doesn’t occur and this uterus lining that was created breaks down and is being shed outside through vagina in a form of a period. So, if there is no ovulation (no egg is released), there is no period!!! If there was no ovulation, you couldn’t have gotten pregnant.

If you have stopped taking depo shots, your bleeding could be actually your period. It may take a while until your periods become regular after taking depo shots.
If this bleeding persists, you should see a doctor.

Dear Mayo From my experience for the depo shot, I too did not have periods. If I missed My next shot, with in a few days I would start bleeding old blood (brown in color). This is common with depo. Your body has to remember what its suppossed to do.