Hi. Something weird is going on. I have noticed my urine flow is decreased. It is very weak. The next day I was feeling pain when I went to pee. It was more like a burning sensation. I almost cried. I think there was some blood in my urine, I am not sure. What is going on?

Hi. I had the same symptoms. First, I have noticed decreased urine flow. Then the pain came. I went to see my doctor. I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection. It is a bacterial infection, so it is treated with antibacterial drugs. These drugs include Trimpex, Bactrim, Amoxil, Trimox, Omnipen, Totacilin, Floxin and Noroxin. The infection can be cured with a day or two of treatment. However, you have to continue with your therapy, even when you stop feeling pain. I heard cranberry tea is the best thing for treatment of UTI.

Hi, have had the same problems for sometime. I have been told that it was scar tissue build up after passing a stone or some kind of injury. I have had several operations where they widen the tract by removing the scar tissue. Not a nice operation but its a relief afterwards and i feel like i am going to break the tiolet with my flow rate. I am getting tired now of having to go in for the op as its been several times now and i cant believe that with all the medical science nowadays they cant fix it. its not an infection its simply an injury but everytime i pass urine it cuts again and the scar tissue builds up thus ending up blocking it again.

Wow how long was the operation? What was the length of time it took for you to get over it? I would like to hear more info if you have any. Thanks!