my urinalysis creatinine was low 30.2

Low creatinine levels can be indicative of a number of things. The first thing to di is talk to your doctor. He is the best person to determine what to do and what the low value means.

He may wish to also do a blood creatinine test. With this number and with a urine creatine level, he can calculate a number of values and get a better picture of any disease process if there is indeed a problem.

Low creatinine values
Low blood creatinine levels. Low blood creatinine levels can mean lower muscle mass caused by a disease, such as muscular dystrophy, or by aging. Low levels can also mean some types of severe liver disease or a diet very low in protein. Pregnancy can also cause low blood creatinine levels.

Low creatinine clearance. Low creatinine clearance levels can mean serious kidney damage is present. Kidney damage can be from conditions such as a life-threatening infection, shock, cancer, low blood flow to the kidneys, or urinary tract blockage. Other conditions, such as heart failure, dehydration, and liver disease (cirrhosis), can also cause low creatinine clearance levels.

Low BUN-to-creatinine ratio . A low BUN-to-creatinine ratio may be associated with a diet low in protein, a severe muscle injury called rhabdomyolysis, pregnancy, cirrhosis, or syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH). SIADH sometimes occurs with lung disease, cancer, diseases of the central nervous system, and the use of certain medications.

I also have had some very low creatines. 12.0, 21.7, 22.5, and just recently they say too low to get a reading, how can that be? I am enrolled in an outpatient program for about 8 yrs now. I have been clean for 6. All other results came back good but the creatines. We have our urine test monitored so it was definitley my urine, but they are pinishing me anyway. I guess I should see my regular doctor?

What kind of outpatient program?