Please, can somebody explain to me what the typical symptoms of bladder stones are? Since this morning I feel lower abdominal pain and have a problem with urination. I need to go to toilet very often. It's very annoying. Are bladder stones causing abdominal pain after peeing and decreased flow? Thanks!

Hi! You maybe have bladder stones or urinary tract infection. Abdominal pain, frequent urge to urinate and difficulty urinating are the most common signs of bladder stones. I think that you should to go to see your doctor and do some urine analysis. They will show what is exactly is your problem.

Hey there,

I agree with demetre. The only way to find out what is wrong with you is to see your doctor and do some urine analysis. After you get the results your doctor will determine diagnosis and you will be able to start with the treatment. Urinary tract infections are usually treated by antibiotics. Of course you can try to help your body fighting this infection by avoiding sex and getting cold and wet without reason and you could improve your immune system. You can do this by adjusting your nutrition and even by taking certain supplements.

Anyhow, visit the doctor and start with the treatment. Oh, and try to avoid sex during this infection because it will only be painful.