Hi. I have small bladder! At least I think so. I have to urinate frequently and when I do, it is quite painful. What to do?

Hi. I had an urge to pee two weeks ago. It was also very painful, more like burning sensation. When I noticed there was some blood in my urine I immediately went to my health care provider. I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection. I was prescribed with Trimpex, but it was no help. A friend told me I should drink cranberry tea. It was really effective. I have no problems now. The pain is gone. The best part is I don`t have to pee as frequent as two weeks ago.

You are probably suffering from urinary tract infection. All the symptoms you have are the most common signs of this infection. You should consult your doctor about this matter to get confirmation about diagnosis. once your doctor confirms that you are suffering from UTI he will prescribe you antibiotics which should help (symptoms of UTI should be gone in a two days).

You need to drink the entire course of antibiotics to prevent UTI from coming back because this can happen sometimes.

Also it is good to drink cranberry products, my sister is using cranberry juice and she says that it is very helpful in reducing the chances of occurring of the UTI. also drink a lot of water.