For the last couple of months I have had a small white tissue like substance in my urine. The size ranges from very small to slightly larger than a pea. There is no pain. Does anyone know what this could be?
Thank you.

I have experienced this as well ... I only noticed it recently because I was experiencing frequent urination and was asked to measure the amount in a clear container. I wonder if this is normal and just something I recently noticed or not. I mentioned it to both the urologist I'm seeing and my Internist and neither seemed concerned. All my urine tests and cultures have come back normal, so it makes me wonder if there is something else I need to tell them to test it for. Thank you.

I believe that you have urinary tract infection and you will need to see your doctor to confirm this. Even if you believe that you can handle this infection by yourself and even if it is only mild one there is always a risk of kidney infection so it is better for you to see the doctor and do some urinary tests. If they show that you have UTI than your doctor will prescribe you antibiotics, such as Bactrim.

After few days you will see that uncomfortable symptoms of the infection had stopped and you will be feeling a lot better but be sure to entire course of antibiotics. And of course restrain yourself from having sex until you get recovered. 

Cpuld be yeast. Try probiotics and digestive enzymes. I have the same thing in my urine and days of both the probiotics and enzymes really help.