Since two months,having irregular periods.after 4days of regular flow still few clot of blood in urine every time i urinate fr 1month,whenever i am urinating few blood is discharging since its staying for nearly 1 month i am really tensed and its deep red in colour sometimes light red.

Hi! I read that blood clots in urine can be an indicator of several health conditions, some of which can be quite serious. Blood clots in urine most often it indicates kidney diseases or problems related to the urinary tract. presence of stones in the kidneys or urinary bladder, or infection of the urinary tract cause it. Apart from these health problems, blood clots in urine can signify inflammation of the urethra or urinary bladder and kidney, prostate gland enlargement, nephritic syndrome, renal vein thrombosis, bladder tumor, kidney tumor, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, obstruction of the urinary tract, polycystic kidney disease and blood disorders like hemophilia. You should consult a physician, in order to ensure early diagnosis and prompt treatment.

Hi, I am 26 and have been having regular periods all my life. How ever from the last month I had a light pinkish blood coming from the vagina which was close to spotting and which lasted for a month and in the middle I had dark blood. After my preiod also this continued. Then I reached my this months cycle and then my normal period started. Now whenever i rub a tissue on my vagina there is a slight very light pinkish colour i see on the tissue. it has reduced now. What is this and what should I do. I have discontinued exercise from teh past one year and also gained weight.