Is it OK for a man to eat/swallow his own semen after masterbating? Can it cause any health issues or inflammations?

now im no expert but if women have been swallowing for years with no ill effect why would it be different for a man? i really dont think it will cause any health issues.

Yep it shouldnt hurt because semen is protein.

I LIKE the taste of my own..loaded w/ protein, its good for ya

Is it ok for a man to eat his own semen after masterbating?

thats all right friend there is no problem with that if you are clean, but if you are dirty can cause a sore throat

Many times practically applied the self semen drink after masturbation and thinking that there is no loss of semen which is our valuable element of our body. as well as getting sexual self satisfaction while wife is under illness.

good of you keep eating it its lovely

so do you think the nutriants and minerals lost will be restored after eating it?

rspande wrote:

Guest wrote:

!so do you thnk the nutriants and minerals lost will be restored after eating it?

yes it is resource recycling. see Semen Therapy.

no it shouldnt hurt you in any way

I find cum has a nice taste ( depending who the person is ) I often swallow other males cum but it is wise to get a taste on your tongue to determine its taste. It is supposed to be healthy depending on the health of the person whose cum you are swallowing

i first did it to show my gf, that there is nothing wrong in it's taste and she can swallow it.

Now she does not have to, as i eat it off everytime off her boobs.

I love my cum and I like giving blow jobs