Hello,my name is vanessa and I've been going thrue deja vous for a while its kind of terrifying the first time and it still is but am trying to get use to it.But thats not the only thing I go thrue I also see visions that end up happening... %-)

Thank you all, so much for posting your experiences with dejavu. My God, I am not alone. I, like the individual clwalk, experience the exact same symptoms, in the exact same manner, with the added experience of phantom smells that only intensify the nausea. These have occured since around the age of 13 or so, and I have what I have termed "bad days" maybe once every six to eight weeks.
On these days, beginning the night before-I have continuous dreams of dejavu that wake me from my sleep.Unfortunately-I easily fall back to sleep after waking-almost instantly-only to drift into yet another dream that wakes me again. Then upon fully waking in the morning, the day begins with an episode-and then they can occurr once an hour or even two an hour for a period of 6-8 hours. And usually-the last one that I experience is the worst-then they are gone, leaving my body tired and broken.
Unfortunately, they are so frightening and unnerving to me, that the effects stay with me for a couple of days afterwards,in the form of a fear that they will once again return too quickly. I have no idea what to do, and unfortunately-neither does my family physician. MRIs are normal and because this test is normal, my Dr. says there is no need for further testing. But, i have to believe in my heart that somewhere, someone can help us figure out what is going on in our bodies and help us find a way to make these episodes stop. They are frightening and they have the intense power to take away the joy of life for fear of their return.
So to all of you who experience these horrible situations, I say I understand, and I am sorry that you have to endure them as I do. Keep hope-please, for all of us.

I have experienced very similar effects. My skin would go cold and tingly, I would get nauseous and then very strong deja-vu that would last longer than normal. Then I would be flooded by extreme fear and memories of dreams I have had, they would come back uncontrollably. Each of these episodes would last a few minutes then I would be left exhausted. I would get about 8 - 16 a day for a period of two days every week or couple of weeks. My memory all around this time didn't work properly, and I felt completely disconnected to things that I knew or owned. I had an MRI and did not have a tumor, but after several EEG's nothing showed up. I have been free of them for about six months and never got diagnosed, though the neurologist said they certainly seemed like partial temporal-lobe epileptic seizures. I am not sure what triggered them or why they went away, though I certainly was more depressed around the time of getting them, but which caused which I'm not sure. If you have experienced these then you really should go to see the doctor, it is not a sign of going 'mad' I was reassured that by several doctors. It is best to see someone just to make sure it isn't anything worse. I found them scary until I spoke to a neurologist and learned to understand what was going on.

This happened to me years ago--when I was pregnant. I was in the shower and suddenly had an overwhelming feeling of deja vu from a dream i had that night. Instead of the usual reaction to deja vu, it was intense and unpleasant and i felt really sick. Luckily, that day i was going to my OB-Gyn. He said it was a hormonal surge. He said many women describe it as an out of body experience.

Today, i started having them again. It's been happening all day. It's really upsetting. I'm not exhausted afterwards, as people describe, but my face feels hot and i'm getting anxious anticipating the next one. It was not coming at me all day like this when it happened to me before.

All the deja vus seem to link back to dreams i've had. the dreams are not disturbing, but the remembering of them and the deja vu is very unsettling.

i am on an intense antibiotic, so maybe it's that, or maybe it's part of peri-menopause? i could see that hormone surges could happen now. god, it's happening again. very scary!! ok done. face hot. arms chilled, feel faint.

ugh.

I am so glad to see that there are other people with similar stories :-) I started having these "episodes" a couple of months ago. I go thru phases of insomnia, so I started taking Melatonin to help me fall asleep at night. It seemed to be working for about a week or so with no problems, but one day it changed. I started having really intense feelings of déjà vu and they just kept getting progressively stronger as the day wore on. By lunch time, I was feeling so nauseated I had to leave the office for fear of losing my breakfast all over my desk. It really freaked me out as I was having these feelings every 15 to 30 minutes with seemingly no reason or explanation. I stopped taking the Melatonin that day and everything seemed to be fine for a while. I’ve had a couple of these episodes since then, but nothing too extreme until yesterday. I was driving and it hit me…I almost pulled over, but then it passed so I didn’t think too much of it. I had 5 to 7 more episodes last night over the span of about 3 hours or so. It was awful…I almost lost my dinner a couple of times. I don’t take any medication or anything so this seems pretty scary as there really doesn’t seem to be a reason for the episodes. I haven’t been to a doctor in a while, but after reading these posts, I’m thinking it might be time to go in. Yikes! I’m so very thankful I’m not the only one having these problems (although it would be great if we weren’t having these experiences at all!) :-D

Do any or all of you happen to be type O blood type?

I just want to tell everyone that I have been experiencing these deja vu or extremely
strange sensations for atleast 30 years.
I do have epilepsy and these sensations are simple partial seizures. I did start having
complex seizures and I would black out and hallucinate also. I also had gran mal seizures and
I was eventually diagnosed with epilepsy.

I had brain surgery and everything was great for five years! I'm having deja vu again, it isn't always
deja vu though because sometimes I feel that I know what is going to happen a second before it does although I'm
not able to speak.

I find they are more common around my family, at work, at school, and around my cycle(hormones) and always
when I'm fatigued, excited, and thirsty.

I am O blood type too, I don't believe that matters though.

I experienced a few times these kind of deja vu feelings, and noticed that it is around the 14-15 days of my menstrual cycle, in other words, after ovulation, when the hormones are changing. I am very sure that this as to do with the hormonal change, and I am planning to see a specialist for that.

I told my dr. about de ja vu like symptoms and then he repeated what he had said before I mentioned the de ja vu....like it was a friggin joke. I never mentioned it again. I had an episode today...I was doing something at my desk and then I felt like I had said the exact same thing, then I was remembering a TV episode of Will & Grace and then I got that warm sick feeling in my stomach which pushed up to my chest. I know it seems bizarre and like a million things going on at once. Afterwards I get disoriented and exhausted. That happened 2 hours ago and I still do not feel right. This has been happening for a few years now. I take Celexa, Percocet, MS Contin and Restoril. Not sure if it has anything to do with meds b/c I haven't been on these med combinations for very long. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about 10 years ago and I have a history of panic attacks.

I had EEGs done but no signs of seizures. I had trouble keeping my eyes closed for the test and they ended up putting a wash cloth over my eyes. I have a feeling that affected the results.

i was diagnosed with catamenial epilepsy after describing my symptoms of de ja vous,nausea smell up nose and feeling totally out of body for approx 10 min.These had been happening for nearly a year and after many scans and blood tests my consultant put me on lamotragine.They cured me overnight.I ONLY TAKE 75MG A.M AND 75MG P.M AND I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN.XX Andrea Newcastle upon tyne

Hi Clwalk.....hae you had this checked out yet? Everything you have written here is me.... I have no clue where to start on getting it checked out?

i've experienced some random deja vu since child
sometimes it can be happened for about 2 weeks straight, like watching what is going to be happened tomorrow
it happen whenever i sleep or taking a nap, the dreams keep continue and so does the deja vu
i'm a normal healthy boy and not stressed. brain scan. general check up etc. shows nothing wrong with me

but there's also a time where deja vu occur naturally, even without dream
and people keep telling me that i'm only hallucinating 
how could i halucinating if i can predict 100% my test question

Wow!  I thought I was the only person to have these strange sensations.  I can especially identify with the first few posts.  When these episodes come on, I feel this strange buzzy feeling and then I can't always form sentences the way I want to or that I cannot concentrate to say the things I started to say.  An intense feeling runs through my body from head to toe, and then I feel a warmish, almost sick feeling in my stomach and exhausted afterward.  I will def go see a neurologist after reading the posts to confirm what's going on....crazy!!

no...B+...is there a link?

I have the exact same feelings. So glad to know I'm not alone.