I have been on depot since last spring.. I missed one injection in november , but started back up again in janurary When i got my period. When it was time to do my injection, i knew i wasnt going to make it to the office to get it done, so I gave it to myself. I have watched the nurses do it a hundred times but never actually done it myself. Well since i gave myself the shot....
I have had bleeding ( which NEVER happened while on it before) depending on the day it could be VERY heavy bleeding to very light bleeding. It also varied from RED to DIRTY sticky Brownish colored. This has been going on for a couple mounths and well its freaking me out. The obgyn  nurses sent me for a blood work, and said im not pregnant that was back in end of march ,begining on april. Then i went to the Er bc i was freaking out and they said that there was nothing wrong. the only reason i went was becuase i was bleeding but when it came down to it i was fine. I have no idea any help? pregnancy ?  i do have unprotected sex just about every day......

I took the depo shot once. I bleed for 6 months straight. It doesn't seem like I can get pregnant but ill never stop trying. I hope you feel better.