I was suppose to go to the clinic to get my second depo shot and i told them no this was in the beginning of june. i came on my period for about 2 weeks in june. Its now the middle of august and i havent seen a period yet. i have been having unprotected sex, can i possibly get pregnant?

yes you can get pregnant on the shot. and why would you have sex with out a condom  on him and protection on you, sorry are you stupid? Do you even care about getting an std that stays with your for LIFE or even aids which is a hella lot works then getting pregnant. you can get pregnant on the shot. all the shot does is  help regulates your body's clock for cycles, or  stops them. but you can still get pregnant  you ovulate whether you have a cycle or not.

I myself have been pregnant on the shot. So I know you can be.  only 100% full way not to get pregnant- NO SEX. your how old? and you do not know The fact you can get pregnant whether on shot or pills. really?

people seriously need to READ books or pamphlets or talk to docs before doing stuff.

Okay you say for people to talk to there doctors? I get the shot and they talk about how the chances of pregnancy are very slim. The only necessary needs for condoms is to prevent stds