I used to be on the depo shot...I started getting it sometime Early 2005, then I decided to go off it because I gained weight and i'm already on blood pressure medicine, i've been off it now since August of 2006, I still haven't had a period and for some reason I never bruised while I was on it and I just recently started bruising again, and I just had sex for the first time the other day (it was protected of course and the condom didn't break) and I always freak out if i'm pregnant or not because we did that whole mutual masturbating thing (I think thats the proper way to say it) he didn't cum but after that I wiped my hand off pretty good but then I touched myself. I know it is probably ridiculous to think I would be pregnant but it still worries me. My mom told me she knew when she was pregnant as soon as she had sex, both times and I said I felt pregnant (I think because I was worrying about it too much) and she said I'm not and I wouldn't have any doubts about it. I know you have to have a period and ovulate and what not in order to get pregnant but i'm still worried...help?

If you have not had a period after you stopped birthcontrol then you need to back to the one who started you on birthcontrol...They can give you something to restart your pill, and do an exame to see if something else could be going on such as a cyst on your ovary....If you were using the condom correctly and it didnt slip off or break then you shouldnt worry about it, there is a very slim chance that you could be pregnant by mutual masterbation...If you still have your doubts take a pregnancy test, then go see your doctor....