I was on the depo shot for 2years.my last shot was in march of this year..i have been having sex on a regular..i went to the doctor in june pt came back negative.i havent received my period yet since i have been off the shot..now my breast are sore and tender,have been nauseated and my stomach has been hurting like crazy..it feels like my period wants to come on but it doesnt..i took another test 3 days ago said negative..what do you think it could be ...or do you think i took the test to early or what?

Hello, well those tests are pretty accurate and if they say that you are not pregnant then you are not. The symptoms you are having are probably related to depo shots. I dont know, you can test yourself again but make sure its been like 10 days or more since the intercourse you are worried about. Or you can go and do the blood test, they are even more accurate 99% i think, while home pregnancy test are 95%. Hope this helps