Hi, I have been on Depo for 6 mths (only 2 shots) I am 30 and I skipped my last shot b/c my husband and I want to start a family. I was due for my last shot on April 13 and I still havent gotton my period back...I never had my period while I was on the shot. Does anyone know if you can get pregant b/f you start your period/when it will start again or how I can test to see if I am even ovulating??? I had cramping and my breast/nipples were really tender for almost a week - but no period and PT is neg...any ideas???

Hi. It took me three months after the shot ran out for me to get my period back. ie last shot in April, ran out of protection in July, got period back in October.
A few months is the average time frame. It is possible to get pregnant without your period if you catch the first ovulation before you get a period. It is just harder to pinpoint. You can use ovulation predictor kits from the supermarket or chemist. If you haven't got your period back in the next couple of months, go to the doctor and they can give you stuff to kick start it again. In the mean time, look for signs you are ovulating, such as clear strechy cervical mucous etc
Good luck

Hi, I have been on the depo shot for a while and im trying to find away to grt it out of my body to have a baby. I am off the shot and NOW I want a baby. Help me, how do I begin this step?

You have to wait for the time to pass, because of the hormones injected directly into your body it isn't as simple as stopping pills one day or another. I personally had a horrid experience with Depo and will never do it again, the difficulty some women had getting pregnant afterwards being one of the smaller reasons.