Hey guys, so I've been out of work for three years now and I just feel like total sh*t. I've always thought I was depressed (for at least a decade) but this is just a whole other level. I feel unreal. I can't work because of an injury, and I wouldn't call myself lazy, but could living everyday life without work cause this? I don't do much; have no motivation or the money to (like I had before), don't hang out much, etc., but I really started hating life on a different level, is this all from depression? Thanks so much for your feedback.

I don't know. Did you just start start feeling like this? Maybe you're holding on to something from your past that you can just seem to let go of. Maybe therapy would help you. And i'm not kidding. You might think it's a joke and it won't do anything. I've taken therapy and it's got the job done for me.

who is supporting you? Usually if you are use to working and lost your job and cannot find employment due to being under qualified, over qualified or your field is considered redundent or due to injury it can certainly affect your mental health. Something like this would cause stress, self esteem issue, bills piling up would cause stress depression. All of this has cause and effect. Certain medications can cause depression etc.