At times I feel so down and blue, I feel like there is no point in living. Sometimes I feel like I am losing control, and I don't like this feeling. I don't know what is happening with me? Is this anxiety, depression or am I just going out of my mind?

If you are feeling down and blue more than few weeks at a time, I advise you to go to your doctor. He is the only one who can diagnose you and tell you what is happening with you. I can help you by giving you some basic information about depression, and if you recognize yourself in this description, go to your doctor. Symptoms of depression vary from person to person and most people who have gone through one episode of depression will have another one, sooner or later. What is interesting is that most people with depression never seek help, but majority of them respond to treatment. Women are at greater risk of becoming depressed then men. The higher risk is due to hormonal changes brought on by puberty, menstruation, menopause and pregnancy. It is important to know that depression is not just a state of mind. It is actually related to physical changes in the brain. Depression is connected to an imbalance of a type of chemical that carries signals in your brain and nerves.

You feel so down at this stage mainly because you are scared of what is wrong. This is mainly because of not understanding this quite common problem. Although most people will just pass through this never really understanding it. If u r not getting better first thing is to understand whats wrong. Whats happened is too much stress combined with a lack of enjoyment of life at this time has began to cause severe anxiety symptoms. Thats whats happening now where to go from there well ur g p will help. Also remember stress is the major cause so time of work to do fun activities i would advise. A life change is needed. Enjoying yourself, looking forward to things and reducing stress causes whatever they maybe. Your not going mad but without changing how u feel about yourself and ur life this could be a downward slope. Good luck finding fun

:'( i feel so sick and tired i dnt know whats happening i think someone is taking oiver my body i cant control it