Hey, first time posting, thought it might help to post some things, having a crappy week. Years ago I was diagnosed with some anxiety or relatveily mild depression disoreder, been in therapy. Used to have major breathing problems and constantly feeling out of it. AM now taking medication, and therapy and generally doing a lot better.

I'm at York University here in Toronto and loving it. I had an amazing year with good marks, good friends, etc. Occassionally I get a crappy time when I feel terrible for a bit, but it always passes...I haven't had too many of these phases this year, but suddenly in just the past few days it's been terrible.

It's summer, but I am taking a summer course and working the rest of the time (seeling patio, horray)...at first, just a week or so ago I felt absolutely great and content, but now...this week has been terrible. It's so hard to describe but it's really killing things for me now. The feeling is this out of it, hard ot focus feeling. I don't feel depressed per se, as in sad, just feel dull and bored, unmotivated and (although definately not suicidal) I am questioning what's the point of anything lately... I started working out again and it makes me feel slightly better...but lately I've just felt so overwhelmingly crappy, it's so hard to describe it. I feel all my imagination and motivation is gone, I feel no matter what I am going to feel this way, even if I am doing things I normally enjoy. It's taking it's time going away...it really sucks and I was feeling amazing almost all year...when is this recurring anxiety phase going to go away for good? I don't want to be super happy or whatnot, just dont want this lingering anxiety or depression for no reason...am I making any sense?

This isn't a very busy forum eh?

I have lingering depression , the anxiety has left for now thank god or to say Klonopin takes care of it for now. Just feel lonely and depressed; and Im not sure if someone did come by if I would feel better, not unless its a beautiful loving female, then that may lift me right up....laugh out low!

very true, I was band from one forum because I stated that everyone complained to much and I was tired of this site.

very true, boring.... need a video chat like forum for anxiety and depression

well my anxiety has left but there is this lingering depression..I have interest still in writing, or drawing up an art drawing for some one who is looking for a sign for their business. But other then that feel this depression and dont like living alone...I have a dog and he's a bit comfort at night...but actually a dog is a lot of trouble, feeding, walking him and so on...I take paxil but it seems so slow to work....maybe I need higher miligram.....tired of this lonleyness and lingering depression.

Help please if you can

and a girlfriend is hard to find

yea video forum would be good

and trying to register does not work for me at all here , oh well guess I'm seeing my post after I reply ...guess what the heck...

again I feel lonely a lot, as soon as someone stops by which is seldom it helps, but when they leave I get lonely again.

yes it makes a lot of sense jmz...Im feeling better then before cause I was on my knees at times before and feeling horrible...kept taking the paxil and fell better....BUT there is this lingering light depression, sad and lonly feeling....as if no one cares......most people dont like to be around depressed people....which is sad....guess thay afraid it will rub off....actually I dont think anyone really cares THAT MUCH.

I 've been feeling this way for quite a while, Dr is going to send me to a neurologist, what a neurologist does I'm not sure.

I feel the same way...and don't like going to other peoples places

yes makes lots of sense I feel horrible in the morning but at night I feel so much better the only thing is I get very lonely at night, guess no one wants to be around a depressed person. :(