Good evening, guys. I had some problems with dizzies for years. I have finally decided to visit an ENT specialist and I did it. I have been diagnosed with Meniere’s disease. I would like to know something more about this disease. It would be great if someone could help me with this.

Hi, there. I must disappoint you that there is no cure for Maniere’s disease. However, you should be careful what you’re eating. First, consider reducing your caffeine and alcohol intake. This will indeed help you with reducing your symptoms. You should also limit the amounts of salt and sugar. You should take a certain amount of fluid every day. Avoid Chinese food since it is rich with monosodium glutamate. You should also stop smoking. Avoid drugs that contain aspirin and similar drugs. I hope I’ve helped а little. Consult your doctor for details.