Hi, folks. My friend had some sort of clostridia disease. However, then her problems just began. She was later diagnosed with perianal apces. I really don’t know much about this, so I will appreciate any kind of information coming from you. I hope answering to my post won’t bother you much.

Hi, there. Perianal abscess is a collection of pus. It is localized in deep tissues that surround anus. Your friend should go for more thorough examinations. Sometimes, underlying cause can be some more serious disease. Patients complain on pain in that area and buttocks. There is also a lump in that area, but also a fever as well. Fatigue is also present. Some people complain on pain in lower abdomen. I hope this helps.

Hi, there. I agree that sometimes there can be some serious underlying cause. Those can even be: HIV/AIDS or Crohn’s disease. Warm bath can help in reducing the symptoms. Tylenol is recommended for controlling pain and fever. In any case, this abscess should be treated by a doctor. It can be opened and pus will come out. In this situation, a patient feels relieved. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!