Hello!
I would really appreciate if someone would describe the steps of diaphramic breathing for me.
I am very grateful for every response!

Hey!
Practicing diaphramic breathing exercise as often as possible will help foster good breathing habits. When exercising diaphramic breathing, try to have upper chest and neck muscles as relaxed as possible. If you are doing it right, you should feel no movement or hardly any movement in the shoulders at all.
First, out yourself into a comfortable and relaxed position; either sit on a chair or better lie on a bed. It this case, put pillows under your head and knees.
Second, place one hand on the abdomen at the bottom of your breast bone. If you breathe quietly, you will feel your diaphram moving under your fingers.
While breathing out, keep your hand on your stomach, you will notice your stomach moving inwards.
Then, take gentle slow breath and you will feel your abdomen moving outward (opposite the prior). Then again, exhale (breathe out) and you will notice the abdomen fall inward again. Then rest.
Next step is to repeat in groups of six breaths. Take short rest between each group to avoid dizziness.