I'm 21 years old and have been experiencing lightheadedness for about a month now (a few bad dizzy spells), but it comes and goes. For the past week I have had a little difficult breathing. I feel the need to take deep breaths in because I don't feel like I'm getting enough oxygen. It will happen randomly throughout the day, meaning sometimes my breathing returns to normal and I'm not conscious of it. Starting today I had some tightness in my upper chest, mostly near my throat, but it slowly has moved a little down to my breast area.

I have had blood tests done (including arterial tests to check the oxygen), along with an EKG and everything came back normal.

Doctors told me to take more vitamins and eat healthier to control the lightheadedness, but my breathing has become the scary part for me.

Any advice?

Sorry but I don't know what this has to do with sex.

Posted there by mistake. Moved it here.

What time's of day do the breathing problems tend to occur? i.e. what are you doing at these specific times? I noticed it happening to me a while ago, and it seemed to be linked to stressful situations - and often when you realize it's happening you find yourself worrying about it - and this can have a knock-on effect and cause you to enter a state of panic. Panic attacks generally make you feel light headed, and you tend to gasp for air (not because you can't breathe properly to begin with, it just feels like you can't). It's sort of that feeling that you're about to collapse - although rest assured that it's impossible to pass out while having a panic attack (due to the fact your blood pressure actually rises, not lowers).