Do you have any breathing pattern? I’m having a lot of problems with that segment of running because I tire very easily and don’t know how to fix it. I don’t have any breathing pattern and I inhale and exhale whenever I feel like it. After only a couple hundred meters my heart starts beating like crazy and I’m gasping for breath. How to establish a breathing pattern?

In my opinion, breathing is one of the most fundamental parts not only when it comes to running but all sports. If you want to run properly and to have certain good effects of that activity, you should learn how to breathe properly. This way you’re getting nowhere because all you do is exhaust yourself. You can’t expect any kind of improvement if you continue this way. Speed and other components of running can be improved only if this activity is practiced properly. Try certain breathing exercises such as deep breathing which will in a way enhance the capacity of your lungs. There are also good exercises that swimmers practice and it’s something with holding your breath a bit longer.