I have had a lot of problems recently and just thought it was my endometriosis acting up, so I went back on the pill. Then not even after the second week after I started taking them, I developed a urinary tract infection and went on Cipro for 7 days. I started having really bad flu-like symptoms (fever, fatigue, upset stomach but no nasal symptoms) and started cramping severely and started what I thought was my period again. I didn't think much of it since I was on an antibiotic which messes up your cycle when you are on the pill but today after bleeding for almost 5 days I passed a strange grey tissue-like membrane with a blood clot attached. Was I pregnant? I was tested (it was negative)before I was put on the pill and I just did a home preg test- negative. I hadn't had sex the first negative test but I can't figure out what's going on with my body! I have no health insurance and have an appt. scheduled with planned parenthood but they couldn't get me in until Fri. I presume I'll be okay till then

I know this post is old.however it is interesting. I went through same thing. I had miscarriage. The test will show negitive when there is no heartbeat. Mine was seen by ultrasound because i was cramping but not passing it. Thats when we discovered I was around 7 weeks. Hope this helps in future