I took a pregnancy test at the begining of last month. I was off on my periods, and had a dream about a baby being inside me. So I had to take the test. Well it came back negitive and that was good enough for me. However here lately I have had a lot of pressure and dicomfort. and all of my periods have been late but normal. After I took the test i figured i wasn't pregnant and started drinking again, so along with all these ?'s im also worried that if the test was wrong my baby could be sick. I am just so lost right now and would love if someone could help me out with this.

Periods change, they can be early or later depending on the month, and it can vary.

IF you were pregnant, a pregnancy test would be + now.

i had a miscarage almost 11 months ago and i got an infection from it could the infection cause infertility? cause me and my boyfriend are trying and nothing has happened yet but this month my period did something weird, it stayed a day and went away, is it possible for me to be pregnant again?

'

An infection can cause infertility but that doesn't necessarily mean that you will be int hat boat. How long have you and your boyfriend been trying? It can take up to a year to get pregnant.

me and my boyfriend have been trying for 8 months and he is thinking it is his fault now that i am not pregnant but i keep telling him it aint him

I've had unprotected sex 4days after my period an now its been 2days after sex I went 2 the loo an found red kinda thick creamy stuff on my undies I'm I lossing a baby???..