Hi All, not sure how fast this website works but I'm 20 and engaged and just started having sex over the last couple of months, so I may just be a bit paranoid but I'm concerned I may be pregnant. My period normally comes at the end of the month every month. It did come on time but it was really light, like I had a brown spot and then it stopped for a day and started again. It was still light but there were a few little clots. I had to wear a tampon because my family and I were at the beach and we went swimming a lot. We went out to eat and I got really bad food poisoning and was up all night throwing up and having diarrhea that was Sunday night. So my period kind of got lighter from there, coming to a stop. It started on Friday with the first spot, then nothing and then back on Saturday and then practically stopped on Monday and my periods usually last for 7 days at a time. I did have some really bad cramping on Saturday and Sunday almost like spasms in my uterus which I have never had before not sure if that's just because I had sex or something is growing. Also we did have unprotected sex two days before my period. I'm not sure if my period stopped because I got sick or if it did because I could be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test last night and it came out negative. I took like 3 last week before my period because I was worried and they were all negative as well. So I'm not sure and today Wednesday I feel dizzy and nauseous and I had a fever this morning not sure if it's just my body recovering from the food poisoning or what. Anyway I'm just slightly nervous. Anyone with wise words? Did I take the pee test too early? I used early response. Could the test be wrong or am I being paranoid for no reason?

Could someone please reply to this.

The Same thing is happening to me, my period was 11 days late, I had unprotected sex 3 days before it came. However it started Saturday and then Sunday I was sick with diarrhea and had those same spasms. And now it's Tuesday and my period seemed like it stopped last night however just started up again tho really light. I'm wondering if I could be pregnant too!