My period was late four days this month, which is strange because I'm very regular almost to the hour. This is the first time I've ever been late, I took a PT my first day late and it came out negative. I was having light short period like cramps for almost two weeks, then Wednesday night the cramps got really bad before bed. I started getting some spotting the next morning(Thursday) and thought nothing more of it until around 9am when I started getting moderate to sever cramps for three to four hours. I wasn't getting very much flow like bleeding the only thing that was coming out were clots. After the cramps calmed down it felt just like normal period cramps, but still nothing but clots were coming out though they were getting smaller. I called the clinic(I don't have health insurance) and they said it sounds like I'm having a miscarriage, does that sound right? For about two weeks I was nauseous only after I ate, my breasts were tender, I was super tired and took a nap every day if not two, was generally exhausted, I was drinking water like a fish, a few of my teeth were sensitive, I couldn't stand the smell/taste of BBQ sauce, peaches, and mangos, and was eating lots of chocolate which I never do because I don't like the taste and I'm allergic. Usually my periods are exactly to the day if not a day early, always come in the morning and last a maximum of four days, my regular period/PMS symptoms are I have a few cramps the day before and my first day, a little bloating and that's it. Today(Saturday) most of the bleeding stopped by 1pm and now at 5pm there's no bleeding at all but I'm still really tired, drinking a lot of water and my breasts are still slightly tender but not as much as before, other then that I have no other pregnancy symptoms. I have an appointment for the clinic on the 15th but that's the soonest they can see me.

I have no idea what's going on, and sorry for being so graphic but I'm very confused.

It's funny that I came across this..I am four weeks and two days pregnant, and Saturday, I started spotting. The bleeding was very light and almost not there, but I saw it. Then Sunday, it gushed out like a water fountain for a while, then stopped. It did that on and off all day, but got lighter each time it happened. Today, I woke up, got out of bed, and as soon as I stood up, cramps and back pains hit me and blood just dropped to my floor. It was on my legs and everything, so I cleaned everything up and went to the bathroom and the bleeding had stopped. I put a maxi pad on so that I could see how much I bled throughout the day, and it was immense and smelled horrible. I am taking another pregnancy test once the bleeding stops. The weird thing is, if I were to experience implantation bleeding, it'd had to have been this weekend because this is the week before my next scheduled period. But, if your test said negative, it could have been right and your period just could've been different. If you had all the symptoms of a miscarriage and you really thought you were pregnant, then having the miscarriage could have lowered your HcG levels enough to give you a negative result.

I go to the doctors tomorrow but the bleeding has stopped now, or so I think. They told me to take it easy and for the most part I listened but when I went to do some errands and did a lot of walking the bleeding started up again, and only stopped once I stopped walking for awhile. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms, though I still am very tired and am drinking a lot of water. I didn't pass any tissue, that I could see, though I did pass lots of blood clots and there was no foul oder it just smelt like blood. I'll keep you updated as to what the doctors say.

True the E.R. cannot turn me away but I would be paying $15 every month for years when the clinic said I could just sit tight and wait to see them for free. I wasn't filling up a pad an hour and the pain wasn't so bad that I couldn't walk.

Oopsiedasies,
what did the doctor say. to me it sounded like a miscarriage because i am going through the same thing. and my bleeding is light but still there. they did blood test on me and showing low levels of HCG which is bad since i misscarried last weekend. I go have a test done again on tuesday and if my levels havent gone down i will have a D&C because i am still lightly bleeding.

Groda,

The bleeding has completely stopped now and hCG didn't show up in my PT test. They still want me to come in for a pap smear to make sure everything is fine, though they said everything sounds like it's fine they just want to make sure. They said it sounds like I had a miscarriage but since it happened so early there shouldn't be any problems and they can't really tell for sure unless a problem does arise. I don't think there will be any problems I feel fine now, though I still am more sleepy and drinking more water then normal.

I wish you luck with your situation. I'll keep you updated on my situation, and I hope you'll keep us updated on yours.

My breasts started being sore again last night, it's also been very hard to button and zip my pants this last week(I'm usually a size 00-3 depending on the company). I have no idea what's going on and am glad I'm going to the doctors again on May 5th maybe they'll be able to let me know what's happening. I should mention I haven't had sex at all in April. This is all very strange, has anyone gone threw anything like this before?