Hi i have a simple que since i have been told that i need to use condom if i dont want my gf to be pregnant. I wanna ask what all husbands use after their marriage with their wives if they dont wanna have child, I am sure they do sex atleast 4 times in a week, everytime they use condom? or they make their wives to take pills. If they dont wanna have baby for atleast 2-3 years so what they do in this 2-3 years? condoms? or pills? and if wives take pills, they take pills everytime everyday?

Its something you and your wife will decide, most of the time you will see that the woman will take a pill and if something happens... like she fogets to take one or two in the same week they may decide to use a condom untill the pill is back in order. There are many forms of birth control some women cant take the pill and other options will be looked at.
Understand in a loving married relationship the reason men use condoms is only to prevent pregancy not STDs. In your case your having sex with a woman outside of marriage, so you will be using a condom regardless of what she is or is not taking. You two are preventing Babies and STDs.
Also condoms can be used as part of the fun, with all the sizes shapes wing,dings and bells they can add something different, condoms are also good for quickies less mess quick clean up. :-)

I agree with above. Usually by the time a woman is married she is on some type of hormonal birth control (like the pill) and she does have to take it at the same time every day. Many couples do still decide to use condoms though, for various reasons. It's something you'll have to discuss with your spouse as there are lots of different options.

Well I got married almost 2 years ago, I am now 19 and my husband is 23, we were not wanting kids at all, I was on the pill and the shot and now we have twins... so it is completely a personal preference between you and your bf/gf/wife/husband.... I think if you are on the pill/shot you should take a high dosage, most dr's i think just perscribe the basic dose, but if you dont want kids i would ask for a higher perscription... right now my husband and I use condoms.. it is kind of expencive because we have sex usually like 5-10 times a week.. but we always have a condom in our purse/wallet/next to bed ... Also, a lot of people dont like to use condoms because you have to take the time to put one on, but my husband and I just turned it into a part of our forplay, and its great... just use whatever you are comfortable with... also its a bonus of birth control just because if you forget to take it you can just use a condom..