Hello, I am virgin uncut penis, my gf is also virgin and for some reason condom makes my temptation away, so i wanna do without condom, is it risky? which pills she has to take after sex if without condom is not risky? so when i do sex now everytime, she has to take that pills everytime? since i cant use condoms? also since my penis is uncut, how skin would be pulled off doing sex on very 1st time? will it be so much pain? any easier way to make my penis skin pulled off? Pls let me know. any other advice would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Enjoy fatherhood then.
Unprotected sex = pregnancy!

These pills you describe are called Oral Contraceptive pills.
She would have to take one a day for a month before you can have unprotected sex without a condom.
she must take the pill EVERY DAY at the same time each day.
if she takes the first pill at 5pm, she must take it again exactly 24 hours later every day.

and once you have had unprotected sex, she can't stop taking the pills for another month - once you stop taking them you are no longer protected.

if you have sex then stop taking them, you can get pregnant. you must keep taking them for a month.

You'd have to go to your local doctor to get the pill.

Having an uncircumsized penis doesn't affect your sex, just pull the skin back before putting on a condom or penetrating.

You can use a condom just fine. If you don't use a condom you are very likely to get her pregnant. The pills she can take are called birth control and she has to take them every day at the same time for them to be effective. Your skin (foreskin) will not fall off or be painful. If you are worried about this you can have something called a circumcision to remove that skin but its completely fine to have it.

About the foreskin I have it
Since I was 14 I could open The head all out.
I used to get into a nice warm Bath and Try to Open it a bit
Now Im 15 And I can open it all Only a small part from the side...
I think if u manage to get rid of the foreskin like this before having sex
you will be able to use a condom quite normally

If your girlfriend is on birth control pillls, then you can do without the condom. She also could have an IUD inserted by her doctor.

Your girlfriend may go to her gynecologist and have a intrauterine contraceptive device (IUD) inserted into her uterus. If she does that she won't have to take the pills.