I recently lost my virginty and ever since then have noticed an unpleasent odor in my urinating and also a contraction feeling in my bladder after peeing. I know these are signs of a UTI but have not had a urinary tract infection since i was young because i had a surgery to fix the problem causing me to have so many of them at such a young age. I did not pee after intercourse and know this can cause a uti however, I have had an increased flow of discharge in my underwear and wonder if the syptoms are all related and are a effect of having sex? Could these be signs of an STD or pregnancy? I'm scared. I don't usually have discharge with the birth control i have been on and figured the symptoms would go away after a few days but had sex again and now i feel like im back at square one again. Im a nervouse wreck as it is and i worry about everything, maybe its just a UTI but is discharge a symptom or is that a symptom of having sex ? or and STD. Im scared someone help me. . . relieve my worries lol :-(

Did you have unsafe sex when you lost your virginity? If so, it is likely that you have an STD. I don't mean to freak you out because the STD that I suspect you have caught is highly curable so there's no need to be upset. I think you should see a doctor about this as soon as possible so that you can feel better and soon. Please keep us posted, okay?