Hello my name is aerial and i have been wrestling for 4 years. I had a camp yesterday and was live wrestling a freind of mine and she threw me into a move and my chest hit hard onto her hip bone. At that moment i felt a pop in my chest and had imidiate trouble breathing. it hurt to take breaths and i had to sit down. it hurts when i move my arms a certain way and always feels like someone is sitting on my sternum. It hurts when i bend down and hurts when i move different ways. When i feel around my sternum i can't tell if there is anything outa place, but i can press on certain areas and have tremendous pain. Do you think there is anything wrong, and do you think i should see a doctor?,

Aerial Seltenreich

Go to the doctor. You did something to yourself and as an ex wrestler, I will tell you that I came away from that sport with a bad knee that I wish I had taken care of.
Good Luck,
Tom

In those cases, you should NEVER avoid visiting your doctor. It is abnormal that people don't know when they are dealing with sternum fracture or even guess when they might have sternum fracture. There are actually a number of key signs for this condition. They usually follow - swelling, pain in your chest, tenderness in your chest, pain in the breastbone when you are moving, breathing and staining. Also, this chest pain can last for weeks, sometimes for months. Another sign that you can have this is bruised skin around your breastbone. Observe every symptom and you will know what is going on with you. 

c**p!! I did that too!! lol. It hurts soooooo baaaad and idk what to do. Did you find out what was wrong? Well, not that bad, but you know.. it's annoying to say the least... kinda hard to breath yata yata. Plus I'm sick soo... yes it's annoying..er.. Anyhow, what happened?! I also did it wrestling xD. Shoot. Stupid kid had me in a power-half and i resisted..then .. 'pop' >.<

i have the same problem, and got it the same way. I have been fighting off going to the doctor for a few months now and it hasnt gone away. Did you go to the Dr. and if so what did he say

did you ever recover?

Someone help, tonight during wrestling practice I was thrown into a move in which my teammate squeezed my sternum area and threw me. I am in pain when I breath in deep, also when I move my arms, bend over, and just move in general. Please help!