Im 16 and have been having headaches for the past 4 month now everyday non stop. its worse wen i stand up and my head throbs 4 about 5 seconds. sumtimes it feels like my heads gunna explode and feels so heavy. ive taken all sorts 4 them but nothing seems to work. my headaches are mostly throbbing headaches and sumtimes i have this pain in the bak of my head. i havent had a day gone by without NOT having a headache. hope its nothing serious. eny1 else with this? x :'(

You could be having problems with you vision, which will cause headaches. Or there could be somthing else wrong with you. You should tell you parents and go to the doctor as it could be just something minor or it could be critical. Good luck.

I used to get that too when I was around your age and I am now 18. I actually had headaches everyday for a year and I was taking advil upon advil to stop them, which never worked. Finally I went the the eye doctor and got new glasses, which has helped out a lot but I have just recently started to get the headaches again(probably from not wearing my glasses) Sooo I suggest going to get your eyes checked and if you need glasses WEAR THEM lol. =)
I hope your headaches get better. good luck.

im having the SAME exact symptoms! thats so weird. im so glad i found somebody else who has this though. ive had mine for about 2 months and im currently experiencing the throbbing headache right as im typing this, i was googling throbbing headaches everyday and this came up. my head starts to pound when i stand up or walk up stairs for about 6 or 7 seconds and i keep telling my mom i think my heads going to explode i havent gone to the doctor yet because im nervous but i probably should. and i know mines not vision because i have 20/20 vision i just went a few weeks ago. if you find any answers to this please please please let me know because we probably have the same thing cause like i said.. you explained my symptoms but you have them too. ah :-(

I'm 19 years old and I had my little girl september 10, 2008 it's not 10/2009 After about a month after I had my little girl I started having real bad headaches everyday one day it got so bad I went to the E.R. My blood pressure was through the roof, so the doctors thought that was the reason for my headaches I was hospitalized twice after that, I was put on BP medicine but my headaches are still here I've had CT Scans done nothing was found I'm currently prescribed Butabitol which is a headache/migraine pill. Which somedays those doesn't help with my headaches. I don't know what the problem is I might have to find a new doctor and get more test done because it could be something serious!

What sort of problem do you think that would cause headaches like that?I am curious to hear a little more if you have any further insight. Thanks!

ive been having headaches for about a week and theyve been around my left eye, i started after a virus went through our house but i didnt get as sick as they did. ive seen some great answers i think vision is the most accurate answer so far,cus when i was young playing video games gave me headaches but it hasnt done that in a whileso maybe its the virus giving me these headaches? %-)

I have a back problem and i call them "neck headaches" you should probalby get your spine checked out for scoliosis or something

Get checked out. It is possible for hormones to affect headaches and migraines. Food allergies can give you headaches too, chocolate is a typical one. Taking too much pain medication can boomerang into more headaches.

Ok I have the same headaches in the back of my head and the top I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. I get it every day and it's more painful :-(

I have had the same thing with myself. I get major headaches everyday and I sometimes have to come home from school early. I am 15 and will be 16 next month. I hate it. If I know its not my vision because I got my vision checked recently. Is you find out what it is please tell me.

My son who is 16 has had headaches for years, we have taken him to many eye doctors as well as specialists. Nobody has an answer. Flourescent lights aggravate them. He says he always feels stressed out, so we are seeing a counselor. Not sure if it could be a combination of things as chocolate seems to trigger a headache too.

Its been two years now and I Have had headaches everyday too. I got a ct scan last year and everything was normal. I got blood taken as everything was normal. I know it's not my vision, I got checked recently and my vision is almost perfect. Most medicine doesn't work for me. For 2 weeks at a time it'll be one type of pain then another couple weeks it'll be a whole different type of headache. Idk what else to do, since the neurologist said nothing was wrong. But good luck to ya.

im 12 years old and i have been haveing headaches for 1 whole mon. I told my mother but she does not believe me . im very sad to find out what could be causein my head to ache and i been dizzy sometimes and my eyes would act different. i have family that have brain cancer but i dont have any lumps . PLZ HELP

i am 15 and i have my headache since 1 and a half year nonstop it gets even worse.. i think i am allergic to pollution and i even got my eye sight tested its minor and the doc didnot recommended me to wear glasses but i do it just helps for a hour.
i have been telling my parents to check it up but they never listen to me, i am scared and i hope nothing is serious..