Ok so i basically i think that i have something wrong with me but nobody else does.. i started out about a month ago having a slight pain on my left side of my chest when i would lay down in bed at night. i didnt think too much of it and just ignored it, about 2 weeks passed and then i went on a trip with my parents, right when we landed i started having the chest pain again but this time it was worse, on the car ride home i felt short of breath and started to freak out so my parents took me to the ER, they did a chest X-ray and took blood tests and did an EKG but they said nothing was wrong but i could possibly have acid reflux and that might be causing the chest pain. Then a few days later i went into my regular doctor just for a check up after the ER, i was still having the symptoms so he did another EKG and some more blood work and said everything looked normal so he just gave me a stronger acid reflux medicine. A couple days went by and the acid reflux medicine wasn't helping. Along with chest pain i was starting to get new symptoms like loss of appetite so i went back to the doctor. He basically just told me that he thought i had anxiety and put me on a light dose of an anxiety medicine. Days went on and my symptoms just got worse and added on. I was having random pains all over my body and random numbness all over my body, one night my whole back went numb, my vision has become worse and i have had severe dizziness, symptoms that feel like sinus issues, headaches, muscle fatigue, along with the chest pains. I went to the ER again one day because i felt so bad and they found that i had a really low phosphate level and that i was constipated. I went to my regular doctor a few days after my ER again and he didnt do any tests and basically thought i was crazy and told me i had anxiety again and told me to keep taking the anxiety medicine.

Do you think that this is really anxiety or could it be fibromyalgia or something more serious?
Please give me your opinion! Thanks

Since you have seen the doctor and they have run tests on you and found nothing, then that's a good thing.Your doctor said it was anxiety, it could very well be and all the symptoms you are having like chest pains, head aches, body aches are all symptoms that could be related to anxiety. I get these symptoms too as i have anxiety. Sometimes my whole body aches, my chest hurts, headaches, all of which seem to just slowly vanish once i take my Xanax. sometimes everywhere hurts including my fingers. I believe its the body's way of responding to the anxiety it is going through.

Ive been struggling for eight years now with fibromyalgia, ibs, aniety and chronic pain. I am just now realising how it actually works. Do yourself a favor, look up the 100+ symptoms and physical side effects of anxiety. Anxiety will do anything from make your heart feel so fast youre SURE youre having a heartattack, to make you feel like you have asthma, give you nerve pain, SEVERE nerve pain, debilitate your bowels to the point you are screaming in agony. Yep. You need to treat your anxiety before you get as sick as i did. i cant even work now. just now im starting to change the way i think. thats how you treat anxiety..note what every little thought you have is, and see if its even rational, or if its just you panicking about something. get yourself to calm. meds can help, but you have to do the work yourself..you might have to calm yourself down 5000 times before 8 am, but eventually you wont have to think about it, it will happen automatically. get therapy. it helps a lot.