can masturbation be harmful to bodybuilders in any way??? coz m into muscle makin and my trainer has forbidden me to masturbate. Are there any side effects of frequent masturbation

Why didn't you ask why you were not allowed to masturbate. I am also interested. I am aware that the levels of some hormones and body chemicals change after ejaculation bit I don't know how it related to making muscles.

Can't you ask the guys from the gym or is it too embarrassing?

I thought I read somewhere that masturbation can produce testostorone
hormonoes which is essential to building muscle. That means masturbating
before an exercise routine is good. I do not know whether is it true or not,
but I remember reading this from somewhere. But mainly bodybuilding
is related to sex. Maybe you could do some research over this website,
**************All the best. :D

From,
Chris.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

There is no exact answer to teh question. The effect of masturbation and sex varies. Different people haev different sex strength. Just as example, a Lion amkes out about 100+ times and then a cub gets ready to be born. And that is why Lions sleep alot. (reference National Geographic).

So for a normal average person with normal sexual strength, masturbation is a problem thing. It drains yoru energy, it effects yoru memory, teh color of your eyes get pale, and so much more. But as I said it depends on how strong/weak you are sexually. And also it depends on the frequency of masturbation. So masturbation has no bad effects in not 100% true, also masturbation is all bad is not 100% true either.

But as not everyone has herculean sexual powers, so I shoudl say that its better not to masturbate. And its not that you should avoid it only if you are trying to buidl yoru muscles, if you want to saty fit.

Sometime ago I read a mdeical study according to which different people can have different negative efftec of masturbation. Unfortunately I haev missed teh source of that study but soe of its points were :

1) Loss of concentration and cannot think properly and focus.
2) Dark circles below eyes.
3) Body growing to huge and chubby, not fat but its more like that the body kind of swell.
4) Face loses its charm and spark.

And I haev seen all these effects on people.

In teh end I guess its your body, your hands and yoru feelings. You can feel yourself if masturbation is having a bad effect or not on you.

I dont think it would have an effect.

In my sittuation, and as being an addicted to masturbation, I often absent to my gym classes, I'm such a fool, I wanna stop masturbating, trainers told me to do so, but I can't
What should I do??

I know for sure that after ejaculation the body produces, depending on the intensity the spank session is I presume, large amounts of natural sedatives. For my self at least, I find that it proves harder to workout after masturbation (or any sexual endeavor which results in ejaculation) because of this "sluggishness." However, I feel that beneficial hormonal effects, if any, could potentially out weight the drowsy feeling contingent upon many variables; I'm sure this effect varies greatly from person to person.

p.s. Please guys, proofread your posts. Some are so completely riddled with typos that is difficult to understand them. thanks.

Well then Men,

Theres a big PROBLEM...Once you have figured out whether or not masturbating is bad for body building or not...what are you going to do about it anyway?

Who do you know that has been able to say "I used to masturbate every day, and now...I have not for 3 months"? Not many.

My point is that if unless you understand what masturbation does to your BRAIN, you will have no chance in stopping.

If you can answer this questions of why do we do it, and so often, then you really will still have no chance of destroying the habit for longer than 3 weeks ( some cannot stop for over 3 days hey ).

I tried to stop for over 10 years, its a real monster to slay, but...guess what I SOLVED THE RIDDLE and I the simple steps I used have helped 100,000 plus guys break the habit.

So what changes can you expect when you stop mastubating every week, or every day?

Guess what! it makes a massive difference to your power, energy, peace, focus, relationships, sexual performance and satisfaction (for both of you)...I could go on. Did I mention it is fantastic to feel in control again!

I am so stoked to be free from the addiction...

You will never know if you are addicted until you try to stop...If you have not gone 10 days without masturbating...chances are you are in for a real shock when you try to stop.

If you want to take control and destroy the habit of porn, crazy thoughts, inappropriate desires, and masturbation, then drop me a line and I will help you out.

Peace to all the guys who are loving the habit still, enjoy it while you still believe your in control.

Have an awesome day!

Ian

By the grace of God am now in control of my life haven't abstained from masturbation for the past three months.I now know the rea costs of excessive masturbation.I have completel y lost my body weight but I won't let it dicourage me from doing the right thing now and forever.To you guys out there who are still enjoying youselve I say goodluck to you.For me am out

Yaw

Mr. Ian,

Now, what simple steps did you take in order to stop? How easy were they for you to implement into your life? Did you use outside resources to help or solved the problem on your own? Thanks and hopefully hear back from ya.

I agree with kashif.

It does affect alot of thing's when Body Building.

Such as a boxer, if he has Masturbation/Sexual Intercorse before a fight he will loose because of his focus ect, and weakness.

I'd do what your Trainer say's, I have a friend who done Body Building has been told not to Masturbate/Sexual Intercorse, before working out.

Masturbation can be addictive, but yourself control is the plan.

I have found out that masturbation after training is useful for building muscels and before it puts your energy down a level. I don´t know why if you want to know how it feels, ....try it! :-P

I disagree with Mr Ian slightly. Masterbation is a habit, like smoking and drinking. I for one am not a slave to habits. When i quit smoking it was easy, i simply just stopped buying cigarettes. The same with drinking, every time i go out, i just drink water. Saves me a lot of cash and i dont feel bad the next day. As for masterbating, (or sex, as that was what i was curiouse about at the time), the owner of the gym i used to go to before my current one said that it leads you to produce testosterone. Body builders need a lot of testosterone inside them in order to build muscle which is why some take steroids. So if you really want to build, next time you pull up that tissue and go onto that good old porn site, just say to yourself "do i really need to do this now" I think that when you think of the potentially large amount of muscle you could be missing out on, you may find it easier to quit, and just have a cool shower instead.
Unfotunatly my reference is only a body builder who owns a gym that i know, but i assume there are other builders that say the same thing if you type it in to google

I know from experience that mastubating to ejaculation should be avoided if I want to have an effective workout. If you need to masturbate to ejaculation, then do so once in a week, and that will have negligible negative impact on your muscle-building results.

didn't say anything about having sex. So, stop whacking off and go find someone to f**k.