I wonder if only masturbating once a day or once every other day can trigger the cane? A lot of people masturbate all the time, its natural and normal, they say masturbation makes the palm of your hands have hair and all stupid stuff. What the masturbation has to do it with acne?

I don’t agree with you, Masturbation can definitely trigger acne for some people. To be honest, I'm probably one of them. I masturbate 2 times a day and I even have organized files on my pc of the hottest porn on the net. I can't stop thinking about sex and it’s funny because I started masturbating when I was 14 and that’s exactly when I started getting acne. I don't believe puberty alone caused it, because everyone hits puberty, at least half of the teenage population would have acne problems if it were puberty alone to cause.