Does This Guy like me so I have this question does he like me because every time me and him talk he kinda always smiles at me and we talk a lot btw he sits in front of me we both talk alot to the Guy that sits next to me to and the other day the Guy that sits next to me told the Guy that sits in front of me huh dude she killed it and theguy that sits in front of me didn't say any thing back to him and just looked at me and smiled and then looked back at his paper btw we also laugh alot together and sometimes with the Guy that sits next to me and I kinda like him to and if he liked me I would get all excited so any awnser do u think he likes me????

Don't jump to conclusions. He could just be trying to be friendly. Best way to know is to ask him and find out, but your probably not brave enough to do that, so just sit back and chill, if he likes you he will tell you eventually.