So theres this boy who i met , He is 16 ,and i am 14.We have been talking for like a month now, and the first week we started talking i told him i liked him. He smiled, but i wasnt sure if he liked me back. He always talks to me every after school, we go to the same school. Everytime i see him in school ( We dont hang out in school, Only afterschool) He is talking to a girl , or after school  girls come and hug him , just because they know he likes me . He hugs them back, but that didnt bother me much. I called him one day and i asked him if he liked me , He said " I do  like you but you are to young" My heart broke into pieces . We still talked afterwards in school, but then one day i text him and said if u really liked me , my age wouldnt matter to you. Do you think he really likes me?

Ok when things like this happenz it means that a person cares about what others say. I think that he may think that you're attractive n he likes you but he's worried about what his friends may think by you being younger than him. But stick around and he might just start to feel the same about you in the long run.

Hey. 16 year old boys can be very hormonal. Trust me. I had a boyfriend where all he could think about was sex. I broke up with him. You see adults with as much as a 5 year age difference between them and they seem perfectly fine with everything. In truth, it is easyer with adults than with teens. Boyfriends and girlfriends in your teenage years are mostly in it for the popularity and sex. Don't get me wrong, I dated when I was younger, but I stayed pure till I was 20 and married. I am 24 now and still happily married. Just remember when he turns 18 you will only be 16. It won't work out. Hope it works out though!! :) Love, Juliet